Please read the guidelines below carefully. Abstracts not submitted in this format may not be considered for review. If you have any difficulties or queries about the abstract format, please contact the organizer by email, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Proposals must be submitted via the Abstract mail email@example.com .
- Abstracts are to be submitted as a .doc or .docx file only; submissions should be formatted as follows:
- Page size: A4, single column
- Title: Arial 16 point, bold and centred
- Abstract: Arial 12 point. Abstracts can have up to 300 words with 3-5 key words.
- Acknowledgements and references (if applicable): Arial 12 point
- Once you have submitted your abstract online, you will receive an email an acknowledgment within 24hours and you can also call to make changes to your submitted abstract before deadline date (26 April 2019).
- The same author may submit a maximum of three abstracts. For abstracts with multiple authors, at least half the number of the authors must be registered for the Conference to present the paper/poster.
- All presenting authors must have registered and paid for the Conference.
- Submission of abstracts implies the authors’ agreement to publish the abstract in Congress publications including the website.
- Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Conference Organizer where the decision is final.
- All abstracts must be submitted online by 4.00pm (WAT) on Friday 26 April 2019. Please plan your timetable preparation and submission carefully.
Areas and Congress Themes
Please Note: The theme of the Conference is PERSONAL & ORGANIZATIONAL VITALITY; AN MOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PATHWAY
All congress presentations will be grouped into the following areas and themes
- Theoretical aspects of emotional intelligence: Application to measurement, neurosciences, emotion and cognition.
- Emotional intelligence from individual and organisational perspectives: individual / organisational / cultural issues, emotional facilitative thinking.
- Emotional intelligence in the professions: Leadership, consultation and coaching process, employing emotional knowledge.
- Application of emotional intelligence to health and wellbeing: health and optimal development, clinical application, work engagement and burnout.
Abstract Submissions Opens – 4 February 2019
Abstract Submissions Closes – 26 April 2019
Registration Opens – 10 December 2018
Registration Closes – 23 May 2019